Location B- Lake Side Camping
Rs.1499 /- Per adult (Age – above 12 years)
Rs. 599/- Per child (Age – 5 to 12 years)
Fill out the form below:
Google pay/ Phone pay No : 7030762699
Please share a screenshot after successful payment with details:( Name, contact, Adult, children, Date.)
After successful transaction, you will get a google map location on your whats App
You are now viewing the location. Seeing that photo is all original, no editing at all. The location is very close to the lake. We have provided free boating for your excitement. I’m doing it to make your trip a pleasure.
Day 1 – Arrival at the Campsite:
- Arrival at the campsite by afternoon 4:00 pm: Check-in visits to the surrounding area as you arrive.
- In the evening once you`ve settled in grab a bite of tea and snacks.
- After while there are some free games that you can play.
- After some time you can be seen at sunset. and you can also click the photos
- You can enjoy a mouthwatering barbeque at 8:30 pm.
- After 9:00 pm a while a live singer will start singing in front.
- At 10:30 enjoy the unlimited dinner at the campsite
- After dinner watch the star in the sky while enjoying the campfire.
- At 12:00 Silent time.
Day 2 – Check-out from the Campsite:
- Wake up before sunrise and enjoy seen moment sunrise morning vide.
- Breakfast will be at 8:00 am.
- After fresh up check-out from 11:00 am the campsite.
- Send your feedback on mail.
- Evening snacks: tea, coffee, pakoda at5:30 pm.
- Free BBQ (Limited per person 250-gram veg/ nonveg at 8:00 pm)
- Veg BBQ: Marinated paneer, potato, tomato, capsicum, etc.
- Non-veg BBQ: Marinated Chicken.
- Unlimited Dinner: ( veg / Non-veg at 10:00 pm)
- Veg dinner: Matar paneer, Chapati, Dal Tadka, Rice, Salad, Papad, a special sweet dish at 10 pm.
- Non-veg dinner:- chicken curry, chicken fry, chapati, rice, salad.
- Other: mineral water.
- Breakfast the next day: poha, tea, coffee.
- We have a 2/3/4 person tent. can be provided depending on the group.
- In the rainy season, the tent is under the shade
- In the tent, we provide you with pillows, blanket, bedsheets, mattresses.
- Bone fire
Other Inclusions Guide
- Basic First-Aid Kit.
- Washroom facilities during the stay. ( western toilet common )
- RO Water.
- Charging points.
- Separate tents for couples
- Family Section
- Group tent
- Free parking
- Secure and Safe Camping for ladies.
- Available from Lonavala
Things To Carry:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Mosquito Repellent
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Flip Flops
- Flashlight With Extra Batteries
- Personal Medicine
- Follow the rules and regulations of the place.
- Do not litter around.
- It is forbidden to go into the water.
- Smoking in the tent is prohibited.
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour